When you consider that around a third of your life is spent sleeping, it makes sense to buy a bed that offers the most benefits for your health and energy. Here are Sealy’s top five tips for choosing a bed that’s best for you:
- Buy the best quality bed you can afford. You’ll want your bed to last between five and seven years, so it’s not something you should skimp on.
- Before you shop, do some research. A great place to start is sealy.co.za where you’ll find helpful information about healthy sleep and different mattress comforts, together with the technology and expertise that goes into making Sealy so healthy to sleep on.
- Shop at a store that you are comfortable dealing with and has trained sales specialists. Lie on the different comfort choices and price points until you find the comfort and price that suits you.
- Choose the mattress size carefully. Do you sleep with a partner? Are you taller than average? Do you toss & turn at night? A bigger size or extra length mattress may be the answer. A double 137cm offers a sleep surface area for 2 people equal to a cot mattress width each!
- Finally, take the time to find the right comfort. Sealy offer Firm, X-Firm, Medium, Plush and Ultra Plush comforts to suit your personal preference. Wear comfortable clothes and take the time to lie down on the different comforts in your usual sleep position, to feel the support and comfort each bed offers.
With these top tips, you now have a basic idea of how to go about buying a mattress.
For more information, visit sealy.co.za